Do you want to make a difference?
Do you want to be proud of the company you work for?
Do you want to work with some of the smartest people there are?
Are you passionate about what you do?
At Prueba, we're always keen to hear from quality individuals with the appropriate skills who want to join us. The standards are high, so it won't be an easy journey to get to work for Prueba. But, once you make it, you'll become a vital 'cog' in the Prueba 'wheel'.
Below is an example role, that we are happy to note your interest. If the timing is right, you could become a 'pruebarian'. Please register you interest below.
A unique role using your expertise in “business testing” to ensure the software delivered actually meets the business requirements. Your job is to verify real business scenarios against the software provided, to make sure it operates as the business expects, thus providing real value for the organization.
- ISTQB certified professional
- Preferably, a degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years QA experience
- 2+ years Automation QA experience
- An analytical mind, maybe with a desire to become a Business Analyst
- A flair for perfection
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- A team player (and this will be verified)
- Demonstrable experience in Agile development practices, especially Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) and/or Business Driven Development (BDD)
- Demonstrable experience performing automation testing using some of maybe all of the following; TOSCA, QTP, Cucumber, RSpec or Selenium
- Write/Review test plans and test cases for content, coverage, and adherence to company standards
- Isolate, recreate, and report bugs, verify fixes, maintain the bug tracking system
- A good knowledge of traditional ‘white box’ testing techniques
Plodders need not apply :) Register your details here.